Engineering staff involved with the programming of heat batches, cycle parameter input, components rigging and metallurgy.
The seminar provides advanced knowledge about vacuum furnaces applications.
- Heat treatment fundamentals
- Vacuum applications and processes
- Basic heat treatment parameters, temperature, time, pressure
- Programming of heat batches and cycle parameters input
- Component rigging
- Interpretation of controller output messages
- Working safe with vacuum technology
- Practical applications on a vacuum furnace