The vacuum furnace allows annealing under protective atmosphere H and Ni for paraffin recovery before sintering.
The system is equipped with all the safety devices necessary for the use of flammable gas.
The installation complies with machine directives 2006/42/EC and EN 2006/95/EC, EN 2004/108/EC and EN 746.
Size (WxHxL): 3x3x3 m
Hot zone (WxHxL): 930x550x630 mm
Max temperature: 1000 °C
Charge: 1000 kg
Final vacuum: 1000 mbar
Operating vacuum: 1000 mbar
Max cooling pressure: 0 bar
The system consists of the following components:
- Horizontal electric furnace, type SOLO PH -8.
- Wax recovery tank.
- SOLO gas distribution cabinet.
- Electrical control box.
- The frame is made of sheet metal and profiled iron.
- Refractory steel muffler comprising two vertical walls to optimize gas circulation, slightly sloped to allow wax evacuation and equipped with rails to center the load to be treated.
- Heating with resistors integrated into the ceramic modules that can be quickly exchanged.
- Hingeless, side sliding door for better accessibility, with cooled gasket and stirring turbine. The door is held on the oven with 4 manual vices and 4 hydraulic vices.
The gas and paraffin recovery tank is made of stainless steel, removable for easy emptying and is securely attached to the vacuum furnace. It collects liquid wax (capacity: 25 L) and the protective gas that is burned at the exit of a stack integrated in this tank.
A heating system is integrated to keep the wax in liquid form.